RSU 26 is committed to providing a quality food service program and raising nutrition awareness for all of our students. The child nutrition department understands the impact that proper nutrition has on a student’s academic performance and overall wellness. All meals are planned and analyzed according to the USDA and Maine Child Nutrition guidelines.
Have a question or comment about our lunch program? Feel free to contact us at by email email@example.com or call 207-866-7110 x 103.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
As part of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) some families may qualify for school meals at a reduced rate. The link below will bring you to the current application for the 2018/2019 school year. You can FILL it out in the pop up window that opens or just print it but it must be SIGNED by an adult and sent in/or dropped off to the school. You can mail the completed form to Ben Jacobson, Director of Food services, 10 Goodridge Drive, Orono ME 04473. Forms can also be dropped off with the Administrative Assistant of each respective school. The packets will be sent home with students on the first day of school and can be filled out and returned then as well.
School Lunch Menus
*NEW ADDITION – Carb information for the school menus
2018-2019 Meal Prices
Asa C. Adams
Breakfast – $1.45
Lunch – $2.50
Middle & High School
Payment for School Meals
- Online Payment with MySchoolBucks:
How do I Enroll?
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app and register for your free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com and click Help or call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.
2. You can send in a check to the superintendent’s office: Ben Jacobson, Director of Food services, 10 Goodridge Drive, Orono ME 04473 or drop it off at the office located in each of our schools.
3. Students can give a cash or check to the Foodservice Employee at the register before or during lunch
“Please come back and visit often as I will be updated resources and links as I can during the school year. I wish you all well and thank you- Ben Jacobson, Director of Food Services RSU 26”
I will post recipes geared towards healthy choices that you can try at home! Let me know what you think.